With parents of tiny tots in today’ s world busy with their professional lives, the responsibility of looking after and training them adequately falls on Montessori teachers. However, these teachers have to be trained properly under a structured program for them to be effective in managing the children and that is where the question of how to start a Montessori teacher training institute assumes great significance.
This course is ideal for those who wish to impart their knowledge and training in child care institutions like preschools, crèches, kindergartens and daycare centers. Those taking this course would understand how to function as teacher, course co-coordinator, administrator and supervisor.
The field of education and specifically childcare is an interesting and challenging one. The Montessori course is something not only teachers but parents as well as entrepreneurs desirous of starting a preschool will find extremely useful. That age of a tiny tot is an impressionable one where child psychology has to be understood by the teachers when doing their duty.
The attendees should have completed the 10+2 level and above 18 years of age. The duration of the course is for a year and there is no restriction on anybody completing the course even within the year. You can attend the regular in class sessions or even go for distance learning.
The Montessori institute should have the following attributes:
- A good infrastructure that is bright, airy with provision for air-conditioning when needed
- Trainees should get individual attention and therefore overcrowding should be avoided
- Faculty members should be able to give feedback and guidance at all times during the course
- The curriculum should include theory lessons with practical training
- Regular workshops on topics like lesson planning, phonetics, projects should be held to encourage teachers develop a holistic approach.
- Internship of a month or more at an actual preschool should be a part of the course
- Use of different types of training aids should be taught.
The Montessori teacher training equips attendees to pursue a career in imparting education at a level that is most crucial in a child’s life. This course will set the foundation for other courses that the teachers may study at a later stage of their life, should they desire. It is also ideal for those who are part time workers and wish to devote more time to their growing children at home. Contact us to open or Procedure to start a Montessori Teacher training academy Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Jaipur Kanpur, Pune, or Surat.